- 3-min: Warm-up in Chinese
- 7-min: Listening/Speaking Interaction
- 8-min: Task-based Activity
- 2-min: Summary & Follow-up Activity
Students can sign-up for as many sessions as desired.
One-two sessions per week is recommended to boost learning capability.
Benefits to you:
- Sessions are catered to your individual needs.
- Lessons are conducted to match and improve your individual proficiency.
- Activities are altered to guarantee you learn what you want to learn.
- Classes are in Chinese only (English can be used if necessary).
No prior language experience is necessary.
All levels of Chinese learners (no experience, beginner, intermediate, advanced & superior) are welcome to join this program. We will build a plan that is best for you!
Simply follow the steps below to get started:
- register online
- complete our pre-course evaluation
- If you don't already have Skype, download and register for a free account
- sign-up for an available session on the DLC website
Cost and Availability
Each 20-minute session is $6
Sessions are available:
U.S. Eastern Time:
Monday-Thursday Morning: 6:30 – 8:30 a.m.
Sunday-Wednesday Evening: 7 – 10 p.m.
U.S. Central Time:
Monday-Thursday Morning: 5:30 – 7:30 a.m.
Sunday-Wednesday Evening: 6 – 9 p.m.
U.S. Mountain Time:
Monday-Thursday Morning: 4:30 – 6:30 a.m.
Sunday-Wednesday Evening: 5 – 8 p.m.
U.S. Pacific Time:
Monday-Thursday Morning: 3:30 – 5:30 a.m.
Sunday-Wednesday Evening: 4 – 7 p.m.
(Schedule is adjusted for Daylight Savings Time change)
Special sessions can be requested based on instructor availability.