Welcome Class of 1990!
Our 25th reunion is just a few months away! Our Reunion Committee has ideas for reunion activities that will involve many of you:
• TED-type talk - These short presentations will cover a range of different subjects and provide insights into what our classmates have been doing with themselves since leaving the Hill. Contact Tamara Conway if you would be willing to give a 10 minute "1990 TED talk" during reunions.
• Calling all authors! Paul Reichert, who is himself a published author and illustrator, is organizing a reading and signing to promote those of you who have published books. You might even sell a few copies to your loyal classmates.
• A discussion on Athletics in Higher Education: Personal Perspectives from the NCAA National Office and Divisions I and III featuring Tom Brush '90.
• A party hosted by the Patalino’s on Friday, June 5, 9 p.m. at the Glen House. You won’t want to miss this!
•A special introduction and reserved seating for our Milestone class at the Alumni Council Meeting in the Chapel on Saturday where we will announce the grand total of our 5 year giving to the College.
• A formal class dinner and slideshow at Rogers Estate on Saturday evening.
Thanks for your continued support of the College and our class!
For information, contact the Office of Alumni Relations
at email@example.com or 866-729-0314.
Whether it has been five years or 25 years since you were last on College Hill, please join your classmates to honor this momentous occasion.
Class Conference Calls
2nd Thurs./month at 1:00pm
Instructions: *6 to mute or unmute your line
In other Class of 1990 news, take a look at Doug Lemov's new book here!
My Hamilton gives you the opportunity to easily connect and interact with each other online. Replacing the former Alumni Directory, My Hamilton offers enhanced search options and allows you to customize the page with content that interests you most. More ...