When I made my gift this year, I thought about everything we'll be remembering and celebrating at our 5 year reunion. Let's make sure current and future students have just as much to celebrate. Our college on a hill has been giving its students lifelong memories since 1812. This year, let's give $18,120 as a class in honor of that continuing legacy.
Alumni support of teaching and learning through the Annual Fund continues to be critical for the College, and the following hallmarks of a Hamilton education form the framework for our giving to the College this year:
• Seventy percent of gifts will help the College attract the best possible students without regard to financial circumstances, and minimize their debt after four years.
• Twenty percent will fund resources enabling students to find a satisfying post-Hamilton path — work, service, further study — often by engaging our worldwide alumni network.
• Ten percent will support elements of Hamilton’s nationally recognized speaking-and-writing-intensive curriculum — forging independent thinkers who communicate their bold ideas persuasively.
70 - 20 - 10. That’s the College’s combination. Please give now and unlock success for today's Hamiltonians.
Please watch for more news about Reunions ’14. The more of us who are there, the better it will be -- and it wouldn't be the same without you.
My Hamilton allows alumni, parents, students, faculty and staff to connect and interact easily online.
• CONNECT your LinkedIn or Facebook accounts to update your profile automatically and showcase the Hamilton groups/pages with which you connect.
• JOIN the growing Hamilton Career Network — or sign up for other volunteer roles — by indicating in your profile ways you’d like to help.
• CUSTOMIZE with modules that feature upcoming Hamilton events in your area, College news, your volunteer engagement or even the weather in Clinton.
• CHOOSE the information you’d like to share and hide any items that you prefer to keep private.