Campus Facilities


Historic Buildings and Sites


Founded in 1793 as the Hamilton-Oneida Academy and re-chartered in 1812 as a four-year college - the third-oldest in New York State - Hamilton's historic campus contains several buildings that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Selected Historic Buildings:

Buttrick Hall
Buttrick Hall


Chapel
Chapel


Elihu Root House
Elihu Root House


Kirkland Cottage
Kirkland Cottage


Root Glen
Root Glen



OTHER CAMPUS FACILITIES


Academic Buildings
Administrative Buildings
Athletic Facilities
Dining Halls
Historic Buildings
Residence Halls
Social and Recreational Spaces