Tax Forms | Direct Deposit | Payroll Calculator
When completing your W-4, please follow these instructions:
- Place a number in box 5.
- If you would like to add an additional amount, place a dollar amount in box 6.
- When claiming exempt, write the word exempt in box 7.
When completing your IT-2104, please follow these instructions:
- Place a number in box 1.
- If you would like to add an additional amount, place a dollar amount in box 3.
- If you would like to claim exempt, please complete the IT-2104E .
International employees must use Glacier to complete their tax paperwork. For questions, contact Jarren Waterman at ext. 4316 or email@example.com.
Direct Deposit is a safe and easy way to obtain your payroll wages. You may deposit your funds to one account or up to three different accounts. All employees are encouraged to sign up for direct deposit. Simply complete a direct deposit authorization form and return to the Payroll Office.
Pay Check Calculator:
Paycheck City is a tool used to calculate your pay check.
This tool is helpful for the following reasons:
- If you are thinking about changing the number of allowances on your W-4 and IT-2104.
- If you are getting an increase to your pay.
In order to calculate your paycheck you will need to know the following information:
- Your gross pay less any GTL.
- The current number of allowances claimed on your W-4 and IT-2104 and additional amounts.
- Benefit deduction amounts.
- Medical, dental, vision, and flex are all exempt from Federal, State, Local and FICA.
- 403B is exempt from Federal and State.
- Any other deductions such as union dues, love loans, GTL, computer loans and child support are not exempt.
To calculate your paycheck and deductions, please visit paycheckcity.com.
Return to top