Information for Advisors Regarding Student Travel
In general, the Business Office does not allow cash advances for student travel.
- BTI can be used for booking travel. BTI will bill the college directly.
- If BTI is used, please Email Linda or Carol the name of the student so that we can identify on billing when received.
- Check may be cut to hotel if we know the exact dollar amount including tax.
- Check may be cut for conference registration if made payable to the conference.
- Cash advance can be made out to faculty advisor who will be responsible for the advance and submitting all appropriate receipts.
Call Carol Young, 4611/Linda Michels, 4608 if you have further questions.
Please advise the student to hold onto all receipts and submit them upon their return! Business Office will not reimburse without receipts.