Financial Aid


Office of Financial Aid
315-859-4962 (fax)

Financial Aid Policies

Business or Farm Owners

If any income or loss derives from a Business, S-Corp., Farm, Partnership, etc., or if a family filed a Schedule C, C-EZ and/or E as part of their federal income tax return, then the Business/Farm Supplement Form may be required. Families will be contacted directly by the Financial Aid Office. If you are required to submit the Business/Farm Supplement form then parents (custodial and non-custodial) who own an interest in a business or corporation must submit a copy of their corporate return (IRS Form 1120, 1120F, and/or Schedule K-1). If parents have income from a partnership, they must submit a copy of the partnership return (IRS Form 1065) and a copy of the Statement of Partner’s Share of Income (Schedule K-1). All materials should be submitted to the Financial Aid Office with the name of the student clearly present.