Arthur Levitt Public Affairs Center
2006 Levitt Fellows
- Joshua Agins '07 with Peter Cannavo, visiting assistant professor of government
Web article: "The Standing Doctrine in Environmental Citizen Suits: Its Current State and Its Future"
- Tamim Akiki '08 with Erol Balkan, the James L. Ferguson Professor of Economics Tamim's poster
Web article: "Role of the Central Bank in a Small Economy: The Case Study of Lebanon"
- Riada Asimovic '07 with Alan Cafruny, the Henry Platt Bristol Professor of International Affairs
"The Future Status of Kosovo: Will the International Community Be Able to Find a Consensus between the Albabanian Aspirations for Independence and Serbian Determination to Guard Kosovo and Its Sovereignty?"
- YiYang Cao '09 with Cheng Li, the William R. Kenan Professor of Government
Web article: "Thirst of a Nation: Investigation into China's Water Policies"
- Jessie Clough '07 with Lisa Trivedi, professor of history Jessie's poster
Web article: "The Village of Delta: Public Policy and Community History"
- Timothy Eddy '07 with Sharon Rivera, assistant professor of government Tim's poster
Web article: "The Andijon Massacre: A Major Setback in U.S. -- Uzbek Relations?"
- Elena Filekova '08 with Erol Balkan, the James L. Ferguson Professor of Economics
Web article: "Macroeconomic Effects in Bulgaria upon its Accession to the European Union"
- Joseph Jansen '07 with Ted Eismeier, professor of government
Web article: "An Investigation into historical Understandings and Current Interpretations of the Establishment and Free Exercise Clauses"
- Dane Johnson '07 with Chris Georges, professor of economics Dane's poster
Web article: "The Creation of a Computer Program which Simulates the Effect of Technological Progress on Fluctuations in the Business Cycle"
- Danna Klein '07 with Rick Werner, the John Stewart Kennedy Professor of Philosophy Danna's poster
"Efficiencies and Inefficiencies of the Non-profit Sector in New York City"
- Niels Lesniewski '07 with Frank Anechiarico, the Maynard-Knox Professor of Government and Law
Web article: "The Government's Response to Hurricanes: Lessons Less Than Learned?"
- Mike Mortimer '07 with Peter Cannavo, visiting assistant professor of government
Web article: "Turning Back the Clock: Reversing Human Induced Saltwater Intrusions in the Upper Floridian Aquifer"
- David Sands '07 with Cheng Li, the William R. Kenan Professor of Government
Web article: "Are the Chinese Coming? An Assessment of China's Attempt to Enter the U.S. Auto Market"
- Xin Wang '09 with Cheng Li, the William R. Kenan Professor of Government
Web article: "The Double Life of a Single Child: A Study of the Generation of Single Children from Different Socio-Economic Backgrounds"