NOTE: You must be on campus to execute these instructions
In order to connect to Hamilton secure wireless network using Android 2.0 and above please do the following.
1. Click Settings
2. Click Wireless & networks (For Android 4 skip this step)
3. Turn on Wi-Fi if it is currently off
4. Select Wi-Fi settings (For Android 4 skip this step)
5. Click Add Wi-Fi network (For Android 4: +Add Network)
6. In Network SSID type aps-hamilton
7. In Security: 802.1x EAP
8. In EAP Method: PEAP
9. In Identity and Passwords, enter your username (don’t include ‘@hamilton.edu’) and password, respectively
10. Click Save
11. Select the newly created network aps-hamilton and select Connect
Please note that it may take a few trys from the Smart Device to connect to the Hamilton wireless network. You will know that you are connected to the secure wireless when you see the wireless symbol in your status bar. It will also show up under your listed networks as aps-hamilton and will state that it is connected.
If you have problems connecting your Android to the secure wireless network, please stop by the Help Desk to receive further assistance.