The Central Information Services Team provides technical support for the Colleague system (Student System, Financials, Alumni Fund Raising, Human Resources and Payroll), and makes the information in Colleague available to college constituents as appropriate. Through these services, the CIS Team helps the college operate in an efficient manner.
• Formal feedback from clients on a periodic basis. One example would be a questionnaire or survey, distributed at to-be-determined intervals to those using the services of the team.
• Informal feedback from clients. Examples would be individual conversations, phone calls, written "thank-you" notes or follow-up complaints.
• Self-Evaluation at the completion of a task or project.
• Degree of project completion in line with the pre-determined project plan or other written or verbal commitment.
• Amount of "pro-active" support given to clients.