Information for Students
The deposit tool for the Hill Card is eAccounts.
- Ability to freeze and unfreeze your lost or stolen Hill Card.
- Ability to view Board plan transaction history.
- Cardholders can safely store credit card information for ease of depositing and can set up scheduled and recurring deposits to the Hill Card.
- eAccounts mobile aps available for Apple phones/tablets and Android phones
- Students and employees should use their Hamilton College user name and network password to log into eAccounts.
- Guest depositors need to type in the e-mail address of the Hill Card holder when making a deposit to the student's account (rather than selecting a student name from the drop-down menu).
The Hill Card is your student identification card, meal plan card, door access card, library card, and campus debit card.
Hill Card Campus Debit Card
Your Hill Card can be used as a campus prepaid debit card. It is the convenient, cashless way to pay for purchases on campus and at participating off-campus merchants.
Two prepaid account options are available - All Campus Account (good at all locations where the Hill Card is accepted - Barnes & Noble, Bon Appetit, Cafe Opus, Euphoria) or College Store Account (good for purchases at the College Bookstore only.)
Off campus, the Hill Card is accepted by the following merchants: CVS, Kinney Drugs and Subway.
Your Hill Card campus debit card account can be accessed online to deactivate your card when lost, reactivate it when found, add money to your account and view account history. Family members can also add money to your account online.
Your Hill Card is a proximity card that provides access to the exterior doors of residence halls and other card-access buildings on campus. This system makes exterior residence hall keys obsolete. Please do not punch a hole in your card or you may disable the proximity chip and antenna.
All residence hall washers and dryers accept the Hill Card only (you must have funds deposited in your Hill Card account). If you do not have money deposited on your Hill Card, you can do laundry at Bristol Center, which also offers coin-operated laundry equipment.
Most campus vending machines will accept the Hill Card.
You no longer need cash to buy Top Up cards at the Circulation desk in the Library to add credit to your PaperCut account. You have two options.
- You can manually transfer $1, $2 or $5 to your PaperCut quota directly from your Hill Card account. Service is available by going to PaperCut account details webpage and selecting "Add credit from Hill Card" link.
- Alternatively, if you do not have enough print credit for your print job, PaperCut will automatically transfer the amount necessary to cover the cost of your print job from your Hill Card account.
You must have funds available on your Hill Card account to transfer funds to PaperCut. The transfer of credit takes place in real time. Money cannot be transferred from your PaperCut account to your Hill Card account.
- PaperCut quotas are reset at the beginning of each semester.
- Any remaining balances in PaperCut accounts are zeroed out.
- DO NOT add more credit than needed to get through each semester or you will lose those funds at the end of the semester.
- More information about PaperCut
Public copiers (located in Burke Library and KJ) will accept the Hill Card. To use the public copiers on campus you must have funds deposited in your Hill Card account.
Mail Center and Print Shop
Your Hill Card can be used for personal purchases at both locations.
If you have any questions about the Hill Card, please call Auxiliary Services at 315-859-4974 or 315-859-4372.
If your card contains a ribbon of stars or a single gold star, then your Hill Card will be accepted as proof of identification at The Little Pub. Students who turn 21 during the year may come to the Hill Card office to obtain a new card.