Administrative Job Opportunities
Interactive Media Manager
Hamilton College seeks a creative and strategic thinker who can manage and leverage new opportunities for the College’s social media properties, oversee the development of videos that advance the College’s strategic priorities and devise systems to evaluate and report on the effectiveness of the College’s digital communications. The Interactive Media Manager will, as part of a team, also play a role in evaluating existing web pages, contributing new ideas for the College’s website, and thinking strategically about how the College’s various digital properties fit together. The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree and three to five years’ experience in a professional environment working with digital communications, especially social media platforms, videos and websites
- A strategic mind, a collaborative approach and an ability to communicate clearly
- The imagination to translate key College messages into creative concepts
- Experience conceptualizing and managing projects
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Flexibility and confidence to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to accommodate evolving priorities
- Familiarity and understanding of the issues affecting higher education in general and residential liberal arts colleges in particular
Originally founded in 1793 as the Hamilton-Oneida Academy, Hamilton’s 1,350-acre hilltop campus overlooks the New England-style Village of Clinton, New York, in close proximity to the Adirondack Park. Its open curriculum gives students the freedom to tailor their own liberal arts education within a research- and writing-intensive framework. The highly selective college, which enrolls nearly 1,850 students, equips students to present their ideas persuasively and provides increasing opportunities for experiential learning and internships. Additional information about the College can be found at www.hamilton.edu.
Consideration of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and the names of three references with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hamilton encourages applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
Please review Hamilton's Benefits Summary for more information.
Hamilton College is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity employer and encourages diversity in all areas of the campus community.Posted 07/03/2014