SiteManager - How do I add Navigation?
- Click on an Add Content button and select the Navigation module.
- NOTE: Links will appear as the default heading. That can be changed later.
- Under your heading, enter a title and a URL, either by choosing a page or entering a specific URL, then click save. (NOTE: If you are linking to a website outside of hamilton.edu, we suggest checking new window.)
- Repeat the previous step for all other links you want to add to that section.
If your navigation has more than one section:
- Click on options to the right of Links
- Click Add a new heading/group of links to create a new section.
- Change the word Links to the name of your heading and check Display Heading.
- Click Save.
- Add the links for this new section using the same steps as above.
To choose the type of navigation to use:
- Click on Settings
- Select the desired type of navigation from the drop-down menu.
NOTE: All navigation modules on the official (www) Hamilton site must be accordion.