SiteManager - How do I add new media?
The Web Media Library
The Web Media Library holds image, audio, and video assets.
Add Assets to the Web Media Library
- You can get to the Web Media Library via:
- From within SiteManager, click on the Web Media Library tab.
- When in the editing mode, follow the steps above to Add Content, choosing the Audio, Images, or Video option.
- When in the text editing mode, click on the Image icon on the toolbar.
- Click on the Add New Media tab.
- NOTE: Manipulation of assets should be done BEFORE adding them to SiteManager, For example, you can resize images in SiteManager, but you cannot edit them, e.g. crop or fix red eye.
- The Name field is required. Use names that accurately describe the image. Appropriately named images will allow for easier retrieval by you and by other web editors at a future time.
- Click on the Select Media button to locate the audio file, image, or video on your hard drive, network space, CD, etc.
- If you’d like, you can add Tags, a Caption, and/or Attribution.
- If you want to share this asset with others, leave the box next to Private unchecked, otherwise click once in the box to check it. You will be the only person able to see and edit this image.
- Click on Save Media.