SiteManager - How do I edit content modules?
- When you mouse over a module, it will be highlighted in yellow. You have three choices:
- Move the module: Click on the two vertical lines and drag the module above or below another module. Please note, you can only move modules within the same content areas.
- Edit the content: Click on the Edit button. The editing options are dependent upon the type of content module.
- Change Options:
- Settings: Change the Layout and Style of the module box.
- 1/3 Width, 1/2 Width, 2/3 Width, Full Width: By default a module spans the Full Width of the designated column. Sets how much space the content uses in the column
- Inherit: Typically used in conjunction with Lock. Ensures the selected module will appear on all pages in the site or section.
- Lock: Typically used in conjunction with Inherit. Ensures the Ensures the selected module will appear on all pages in the site or section.
- Remove: Deletes the content.