Wiki Project Workflow
- Basic idea for project is communicated
- Identify potential Hillgroup stakeholders
- Fill out Course Support form
- Conduct Hillgroup planning meeting
- Identify project objectives
- Identify learning goals/objectives
- Intended purpose of wiki?
- Who should be able to see the wiki?
- Who should be able to add entries to the wiki?
- Short term or continuing wiki availability?
- Cooperative or individual project?
- Where will scaffolding occur?
- Identify opportunities for “Authentic Learning”
- Identify opportunities for formative process evaluation
- Identify opportunities for formative assessment of students
- Outcome assessment – how will we determine that learning has occurred? (behavior, conditions, criteria) Develop rubric or other measurement tool.
- How will student performance be assessed (refer to objectives)
- Secure resources and plan delivery
- Create timeline of events
- Workshop scheduling
- Identification of expert/peer reviewers
Technology instruction for students
- Ongoing support as needed
- Students begin using the blog
- Faculty member monitors initial posts and comments carefully to set the tone of the blog
Student project outcome assessment and project process evaluation are completed