- The Academic Center for Excellence ( ACE), provides individual or group coaching in building study skills, assistance with coursework, time management, grammar review, and English conversation tables.
- Academic Support Counseling is designed to support the faculty advising process, investigate curriculum choice, inform students of academic/study opportunities, as well as aid in the transition to the cultural and academic environment.
- Financial Assistance helps toward the cost of books and travel, and provides assistance with preparing and submitting required general financial aid forms.
- Advocacy Activities work to inform and educate the college community about HEOP/Scholars program purpose and goals, and includes lobby efforts targeted at informing legislators on critical issues confronting opportunity programming.
- Personal Support ensures that program students are provided the critical "link to familiarity" which aids in a successful transition to Hamilton.