Application & Aid
- Once your program is selected or approved (if it is not on the Preferred Program List), complete and submit the application as soon as possible. You need not wait for your leave of absence to be approved.
- Many programs use rolling admissions, so apply in advance of the deadlines.
- Request any needed transcripts from the Registrar's Office.
- Seek faculty recommendations and provide them the materials to complete those recommendations.
- In many cases you will need to submit a program approval form to the assistant director of off-campus study to complete and return to the program. Online approvals should also be directed to the assistant director.
- If you need passport photos, these can be obtained in local stores like the CVS on Meadow Street or the post office in Clinton.
Many Hamilton students who study abroad receive financial aid, and Hamilton College will work with students receiving aid to try to make their study abroad goal achievable.