To make it easy for you to apply to ACC, our application can be completed online. Please read all of the details below carefully before applying.
- Application form for Summer 2020
- Application form for Summer and Fall 2020
- Application form for Fall 2020
- References – Chinese teacher and General Reference. Your references may provide their recommendations on-line (the link is provided to you in the on-line application form). References also have the option to send in a letter provided they include all the information from the online recommendation.
- Transcript – all applicants should upload a copy of their transcript from the university or college they have most recently attended. If applicants have studied Chinese at other institutions, they should have an official transcript reflecting their Chinese grades sent to ACC.
If accepted, the following materials must be submitted within two weeks (details about the deposit can be found in your acceptance letter):
- Release Agreement – your parent or legal guardian must complete and sign this form.
- 4 passport photos – (original 2x2 glossy, hard copy, no digitals) should have been taken within the last year with applicant’s name in English and Chinese on the back.
The Associated College in China program has scholarship opportunities available for all students.