Internships through a EUSA are available to students whose home institution allows credit-bearing internships (written permission required). Students must inform HiF at the time of application as internships are secured several months before arrival.
- 6th semester French preferred
- High motivation, ability to work independently, and commitment
- Receiving credit from their home institution (written permission required)
- Application and interviews take place the semester before the start of the internship.
- 8-week internship (2 to 2.5 days/week)
- Regular meetings with HiF academic advisor
- 20/25-page final paper/project in French supervised by advisor
- End-of-semester public oral presentation