International Application Deadline: January 1 (unless Early Decision)
Notification Date: By April 1
- Common Application or Coalition Application, including Hamilton's member-specific questions
- $60 application fee or fee waiver
- Counselor Evaluation
- One Teacher Evaluation from a teacher in a major academic subject
- Personal Essay
- Official High School transcript, including mid-year grades(as soon as possible)
- Standardized Test Scores: Hamilton accepts official or self-reported scores as part of your application for admission. For a list of testing centers in your country or for more information regarding standardized tests, visit our Standardized Testing page.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Duolingo English Test (DET), unless (a) you have studied at a school with an English curriculum for at least three full years of instruction; (b) your SAT verbal/critical reading is above 700; (c) you are taking HL English A, English Language and Literature or English Literature and Performance; or (d) you are taking Cambridge A-level English exams.
- Translation of official documents (when originals are not in English)
- Certification of Finances
Hamilton College’s CEEB code 2286