Request to Waive Non-Custodial Contribution

A waiver of this requirement may be granted if a letter from a guidance counselor, principal, pastor, or attorney attests to the fact that the non-custodial parent has not been in the student’s life for a number of years.

Contact Information

Office of Financial Aid

800-859-4413 315-859-4962 finaid@hamilton.edu
Back to Top