Eastern College Career Day (ECCD) - Boston
What: Eastern College Career Day (ECCD) - Boston is an opportunity to interview for full-time, post-graduate opportunities with employers from the Boston/New England area.
When: Friday, October 20, 2017; 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Interviews are 30 minutes each.
Where: Back Bay Events Center, 180 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116. Attendees are responsible for transportation and lodging. However, a rideshare list will be made available once interview selections are made.
Who: Seniors from the following eight schools participate in ECCD-Boston: Amherst, Bowdoin, Hamilton, Middlebury, Skidmore, St. Lawrence, and Wesleyan.
How candidates are chosen: Employers will select candidates based solely on application materials (cover letters, resumes, etc.).
- Prepare your materials; meet with a peer advisor or professional staff members for help.
- Customize your cover letters for each opportunity (you may apply to up to 13 opportunities). We offer Cover Letter 201 workshops through out the semester. Please check Handshake for a schedule.
- Practice your interview skills. Attend an interview workshop or schedule a practice interview by calling x4346.
Seniors may begin to apply starting September 1, 2017. Deadline to apply is September 18, 2017. You must apply through the ECCD - Boston site.
Accounts have been set up for all seniors. Log in with your email and student ID# as your password.
- Read over the application materials required for each listing
- Upload your materials and submit your application to each individual opportunity you are interested in by September 18th at 11:59 p.m.
Questions: Contact Shannon Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-859-4375.
2017 Employers include:
Boston Biomedical Consultants
Brookwood School/Lesley University
Cadent Consulting Group
Carney Sandoe & Associates
The Carroll School
D.E. Shaw Company
Greenwich Country Day School
Kantar Millward Brown Analytics
The New England Center for Children
NERA Economic Consulting
Robert Half SAGA Innovations
Silicon Valley Bank