We invite you to view the following annual Career Outcomes publications compiled by Hamilton’s Career and Life Outcomes Center. If you have questions about these reports, please feel free to contact the staff at the Career and Life Outcomes Center.
- Class of 2014 Report
- Class of 2013 Report
- Class of 2012 Report
- Class of 2011 Report
- Class of 2010 Report
- Class of 2009 Report
In a recent survey of the Class of 2014
- 319 (70.3%) are employed with a job;
- 37 (8.2%) are participating in a post-BA internship;
- 49 (10.8%) are pursuing graduate school;
- 13 (2.9%) are pursuing fellowship opportunities;
- 21 (4.6%) are “in transition” (traveling, applying to graduate programs, or not looking for positions);
- 15 (2.9%) are searching for jobs.