Charitable Gift Annuity
The most popular way of making a planned gift to Hamilton is also the easiest.
- With a simple contract you make a gift to Hamilton and receive fixed quarterly payments for life.
- The annuity rate depends on the number (up to two) and age(s) of the annuitants.
- You receive the benefits of an immediate income tax deduction.
- A portion of your payment may be a tax-free return of principal.
- If you contribute appreciated stock, you save capital gains tax.
- For donors aged 50 to 65, a deferred payment charitable gift annuity is preferable with payments beginning at a later date.
To determine your annuity rate, view the planned giving calculator.