Quick-Start Guide to the Volunteer Module
Class Agent Volunteer Module
This is a brief guide to CLASS AGENT intended to supplement current webinar trainings.
CLASS AGENT replaces and improves upon Hamilton’s long-serving Volunteer Site. This guide will help you get started with the new system, propelling you and your fellow volunteers into a new era of effective and efficient service to class and College.
Step 1: Click the link in your invitation email to create a personal CLASS AGENT account.
Step 3: View your personal dashboard. Any classmate selections you made in the old Volunteer Site have been imported into CLASS AGENT. Please choose additional assignments by clicking the Add Prospects button.
Step 4: Go mobile. Download the CLASS AGENT app to your smartphone from the iTunes Store, then login to your account and view your personal dashboard.
Step 5: Reach out. Search for additional classmate assignments.
Clicking a name will bring up classmate information. Clicking an action icon (phone, text, email) will bring up template messages you can customize individually.
Please consider sending thank-you messages to classmates who have given (“Send thank you” in desktop mode; $ green dollar sign on mobile).
Step 6: Transmit your classmate’s gift.
After contact, click the “Report Result” button, then the “Will Donate” button, and enter the pledge amount in the box. Click “Submit.” The Annual Fund office will take it from there.
The “Next Action” column will now indicate “Send thank you (donation received). Fire off a quick email or text with your thanks.
Alternatively, if no firm pledge is received, you can encourage classmates to give online at hamilton.edu/give or by calling the College at 866-729-0315.
Step 7: Questions? The Hamilton Fund team is standing by to help.
- Fred Rogers, director (firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-859-4640)
- Sydney Cross, assistant director (email@example.com, 315-859-4656)
- Dana Hubbard, senior assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-859-4898)
- Nancy Huckaby, associate director (email@example.com, 315-859-4238)
- Ryan Mahanna ’05, assistant director (firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-859-4642)
- John Nehme, associate director (email@example.com, 315-859-4534)
- Sara Ziesenitz ’00, director, parent programs (firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-859-4843)