Health and Wellness Coaching
But what happens when you want to make a lifestyle change — like sticking to an exercise program, lowering your cholesterol, or quitting smoking — to meet your personal health goals? If you’re like most people, you try to go it alone. And people who try to make lifestyle changes on their own are substantially less likely to reach their goals.
Changing behaviors can be difficult. That’s where a health & wellness coach can help. Meeting with a health professional in a coaching setting can help you:
- Evaluate your readiness for change;
- Increase your confidence in your ability to make positive changes;
- Set realistic health & wellness goals;
- Identify health habits that are needed to reach your goals;
- Identify barriers that may be standing in your way; and
- Develop a plan for change
Ashley Moody holds a true passion for working with others to better their current quality of life. She specializes in lifestyle management, stress and time management. Moody is the owner of Climb Chiropractic Sports Health in downtown Utica, N.Y., where is acts as a Chiropractor and yoga teacher. She will be available for on campus appointments the first Wednesday each month from 8 a.m.-11 a.m. To schedule a meeting, email her directly.