Telehealth services and in-person services are available during regular business hours for health care.
- Call the Johnson Student Health Center at 315-859-4111 to make an appointment
- After hours and on weekends, press “1” to be connected to Fonemed nursing triage or contact Campus Safety at 315-859-4141 to arrange free transportation to a local healthcare facility
- In the event of an emergency, contact Campus Safety at 315-859-4141 or call 911
Counseling Services for Students
A comprehensive array of services are available to help meet students’ mental health needs. The Counseling Center will deliver all services through Zoom Healthcare while remaining accessible for in-person contacts as necessary for emergencies. We will continue offering individual therapy, group therapy, psychiatric services, and 24/7/365 crisis and in-the-moment support, among other options. All clinical services will be provided in accordance with state and federal laws. If students seeking services are not in New York State, we will meet student needs as much as possible given existing laws and regulations.
- Just need someone to talk to? Reach out to a Care Contact or a Peer Counselor
- Need advice about mental health resources? Schedule an Initial Consultation
- Looking to engage in therapy?
- Contact the Counseling Center by emailing email@example.com, calling 315-859-4340, or waiting in our virtual Zoom lobby (appointments are taken beginning the first day of classes each semester)
- Access a therapist through our partner BetterMynd, which offers a wide diversity of therapists and therapeutic approaches. If you are having trouble using your insurance but would like to see a therapist with a specialty or demographic background we don’t provide, please contact us and we can help you find care.
- Seek a provider in the local community using this guide
- Need help right now?
Counseling for Employees
Hamilton College offers a confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to employees and their families at no cost. The EAP, provided by BRiDGES Employee Assistance Program, provides professional, comprehensive and personalized services that are community-based.
Appointments are available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with evening hours on Tuesday
- The office is located at 112 Farrier Ave., Suite 314, in Oneida, N.Y., 13421
- Call 315-697-3949 or 1-800-834-3947 during working hours; a 24-hour answering machine is also available after hours to provide callers with the numbers for crisis services or to take messages
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline can be reached by calling 1-800-273-TALK or by texting “START” to 741-741
Wellness Resources for All Campus Community Members
Hamilton’s Wellness Program provides information, educational opportunities, and a wide range of activities designed to promote personal health and fitness. The program operates year-round and is available to students and employees. Some facilities may be restricted to student-only use during the pandemic, so be sure to check opening hours and access in advance. Virtual programming is open to students, employees, and families.