- Tenants will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis.
- These apartments are only available to current Hamilton students and alumni.
- Hamilton College reserves the right to rent only those apartments where minimum occupancy levels can be met.
- Insurance Coverage for Personal Property - The College is not responsible for personal property lost, stolen or damaged. Students assume ALL responsibility for any loss or damage to their personal property. It is advisable for students to protect their personal belongings with insurance through a homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy. Search college rental insurance. Hamilton College encourages students and families to compare multiple options to find the best coverage and rate for their situation based on their current insurance policies. If you need additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York City Apartments
1 West Street
New York, NY 10004
- Located in lower Manhattan, on the corner of Battery Park Place and West Street, three apartments are available - unknown for summer 2020.
- $500 security deposit (will be refunded after occupancy ends, may be pro-rated based on excess cleaning charges or damages to apartment or contents)
- corner apartments with sweeping views, 27th, 30th, and 32nd floors, completely furnished (including utensils)
- 2 bedrooms (some with bunk beds) and 2 baths, maximum occupancy – four tenants
- kitchen and living room
- tenants required to bring their own linens
- garden terrace
- 24/7 security, concierge for packages, valet
- no pets allowed in College apartments
- convenient shopping, including pharmacy and delicatessen in building; many parks nearby, abundant music and entertainment; convenient to transportation
Once tenants are confirmed, they will be notified and their first month’s rent ($1,285) will be due on May 15. A signed occupancy agreement will also be required prior to the move-in date. Security deposit are refunded at the end of the summer once the apartments have been checked for damages. The web page listed above will provide more details about the apartments, a map of the area, and photos of the rooms.
Washington, D.C. Apartments
2601 Woodley Place, N.W., Washington, DC 20008
- Four - 2 bed/2 bath apartments, available from May 23rd to August 8th, 2020 (no exceptions)
- Maximum occupancy – four tenants
- $500 security deposit (will be refunded after occupancy ends, may be pro-rated based on damages to apartment or contents)
- $975/month per tenant, August rent is pro-rated to $250
- completely furnished
- tenants required to provide their own linens
- convenient to shopping and transportation, parking available at an additional charge
If you are interested in renting one of the Hamilton apartments in Washington, please contact Lauri Swan, Bristol Center, Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Road, Clinton, NY 13323, or call 315-859-4998 to pay the deposit. Spaces fill very quickly and are on a first come/first serve basis. If your plans are definite, do not wait to pay your deposit. $400 of the deposit is refundable if your plans change prior to April 1st. After April 1st it is only refundable if we are able to fill your slot.
Once tenants are confirmed, they will be notified and their first month’s rent ($975) will be due on May 15. A signed occupancy agreement will also be required prior to the move-in date. Security deposit will be returned at the end of the summer once all apartments have been checked for damages.