Student Time Entry Instructions
To begin entering your time in WebAdvisor, follow the steps below:
- Go to WebAdvisor - https://webadvisor.hamilton.edu
- Click Login
- Type User ID and Password (same as your windows User ID and Password)
- Click on Employees
- Click on Time Entry
- Check the box that applies to the position and the pay period. Submit.
- Entering Time
- Time must be entered each day worked.
- Time should be entered on a time in/time out basis using AM or PM.
- If you work past midnight time must be entered up to midnight (Time Out = 12:00AM), with another entry for time worked after midnight on the next day (Time In = 12:00AM).
- Submit time to save timesheet and review total hours for the pay period. 8). Approving Entered Time
- Access your time card for the position and the pay period.
- Check the box for the electronic signature when completed for the week.
- If you do not check the box, you will receive a message stating that your time was not sent to your supervisor. Time cards will not be processed if the electronic signature box is not checked. You will also receive this message if you enter time daily until you electronically sign your time card at the end of the pay period.
- Supervisor Approval
- Once you check the box for electronic signature, you will receive confirmation that your time has been sent to your supervisor for approval.
- Rejected Time Card
- If the time card is rejected by your supervisor, you will receive an email with a comment.
- Log back in and correct your time entered as soon as possible.
- Check the box for electronic signature to resubmit to your supervisor.
- Approved Time Card
- You will receive an email once your time has been approved by your supervisor.
Please contact the Payroll Office at 315-859-4316 if you have any questions or if you are experiencing difficulties.