We acknowledge that we live and work on the sacred ancestral lands of the Oneida Indians and seek to embrace that complex history and consequently pursue greater commitment to cross-cultural education, equality, and understanding.
The Chaplaincy exists to:
- encourage religious diversity
- build community based on the value of inclusion
- create a welcoming, mindful environment in its chapel space
- counsel students toward emotional/ spiritual well-being
- serve as teacher and advisor to individuals and groups, guiding toward deeper engagement in the quest for meaning and lives of purpose.