The Art of Spiritual Inquiry
A study/discussion group of theological topics from a variety of faith/worldview perspectives. Fridays at 3 pm on the Sadove Sun Porch.
Hope you will consider joining us one of these semesters...
- The meaning of suffering
- Sexuality & religion
- What happens when we die?
- What is a vocational calling?
- Why don't we use the word “sin” anymore?
- How does one go about being of service to another?
- What is love?
- Is there a place for repentance in contemporary American culture?
Through poetry, sacred text, TED talks, op-eds, and other sources, students lead discussions on various topics of interest in contemporary campus culture and contemporary society.