— NEW STUDENTS —
First-Years Fall Semester
- CSI: COOP Service Internship Program
- Preorientation: Outreach Adventure
- Hamilton Serves!
- HAVOC: join a student-led project
January Admits & Transfers
— RETURNING STUDENTS —
Want to get your sports team, Greek society, or other student organization involved?
Here are some current partnerships:
- Men's Lacrosse - Real Men Read (partnership with Clinton Elementary School)
- Women's Hockey - The Presbyterian Home
- Men's and Women's Basketball - The Intergenerational Cleanup (each fall)
- SAAC (Student-Athlete Advisory Committee) - Clinton Central Schools sports teams
- Alpha Delta Phi - First Presbyterian Church
- Chi Psi - The Montgomery Experience
- Delta Kappa Epsilon - Central New York Veterans' Outreach
- Gamma Xi - Upstate Cerebral Palsy
- Kappa Delta Omega - Emmaus House
- Kappa Sigma Alpha - The Children's Museum
- Phi Beta Chi - Habitat for Humanity
- Psi Upsilon - Clinton Fire Department
- Sigma Lambda Upsilon - Thea Bowman House afterschool tutoring
Email email@example.com to find out how your group could join this list!
What is your level of desired INDIVIDUAL service involvement?
A: Just want to get my feet wet
- HAVOC Service Opportunities
- All-campus service days (MDD, MLK)
- Exploring Utica
- Rebuilding Together (Spring weekend elderly homeowner assistance)
B: I'd like a service experience, but not during the semester
- Alternative Spring Break: One of the two weeks of spring break, student leader pairs bring a group to their respective site. Distances range from closer-range disaster relief themed trip to southern Mississippi. (10 trips in 2014)
- Summer Service Internships (DSJP, Levitt Center, and Career Center funding for summer service internships)
C: I'd like to volunteer regularly (weekly/monthly) at an established site
Check out HAVOC volunteer projects, like...
- Habitat for Humanity (Saturdays weekly)
- Big Brother/ Big Sister (Saturdays monthly)
- On Campus Tutoring (Wednesdays 3:30 – 4:30 pm)
D: I'd like to work in a paid or unpaid intern position with a local non-profit during the semester
- CSI (COOP Service Internship) Program – For new students over the first four semesters of their college life
- ABC Tutoring program – For upperclass students, selected in the latter part of the spring semester annually
E: I'd like to be involved with the COOP through a student worker position
- OA Assistant Director - hired in the fall to begin work in the spring semester. This position becomes full time in the summer.
- COOP Senior Fellow - hired in September. This is an eight hour per week position open to work study students.
F: I'd like to be in a leadership position with a component of the COOP
Positions available annually:
- HAVOC Director and Executive Board positions
- HAVOC Site Coordinator (lead volunteer site)
- ASB Director and Executive Board positions
- ASB Site Leaders
- OA Leaders