Call 315-859-4340 and press option 2 to speak with a counselor 24/7/365
If you want off-campus help, call 1-800-273-TALK or text “START” to 741-741
Unlock your free Calm subscription
- Enter your Hamilton College email in the box provided to activate the subscription on your Calm account.
- Create an account or sign in to your existing Calm account.
This must be done on a web or mobile browser (to unlock the Calm Premium license, you must authenticate through the Hamilton College login window, not through Calm itself).
- Download the Calm app, then log in to your account to access the premium content.
Your Calm subscription gives you unlimited access to the full library at www.calm.com and in the Calm app through February 28, 2022.
The meditation series Staying on Track was specifically written for college students (*Premium Calm account required to access)
Other content includes:
- A brand new 10-minute daily calm meditation served fresh every day
- 100+ guided meditations covering anxiety, stress, gratitude, and much more
- The entire library of Sleep Stories (soothing bedtime tales for grown-ups), with new stories added every week
- Exclusive music tracks for focus, relaxation, and sleep
- Calm masterclasses taught by world-renowned experts
- The Breathe Bubble; this simple exercise is like a reset button
- The license for the Calm app at Hamilton will be valid through February 28, 2022.
- To have a license assigned to one’s account, a Hamilton user will need to enter a Hamilton username and password and log in on the Hamilton College Calm page.
- Users will then be redirected to a Calm account page where they can log in with an existing Calm account or be prompted to create a new account. (Note: Do NOT use a Hamilton email address + password combination on the Calm account creation page).
- Existing Calm subscribers will need to cancel their existing subscription and wait until their service expires before requesting a license through Hamilton College.
- A Hamilton email address is needed to verify eligibility.