As an incoming Hamilton student, you can expect to receive the following mailings:
These items are sent in the APRIL mailing:
- Acceptance letter
- Financial Aid award letter
- Invitation to the Accepted Student Open House
- Academic Calendar
- Invitation to participate in Hamilton's pre-orientation programs, Adirondack Adventure and the Outreach Adventure
- Honor Code Information
- Meet your classmates online
- Acceptance card to return with deposit
- Hamilton window sticker
Once you have made your deposit, you will receive a follow-up mailing including:
- Acknowledgement letter from Admissions
- Final grade report form for your college counselor to fill out
- A Hamilton College logo item
In MAY, the following mailing is sent:
- Letter from the Dean of Students including information about the campus life online tour with username and password, new student orientation and international student orientation information, information on upcoming mailings.
- Information regarding New Student Orientation.
- Health Services brochure and forms
- Various other items
Your family will also receive a mailing in JUNE, containing:
- Letter providing an overview of the enrollment process with information about the parents Website, upcoming deadline, etc.
- Academic calendar/list of important phone numbers
- Orientation and family weekend schedules
- Information about visiting Hamilton.
- Family contact form to be returned.
- Tuition payment plan information
In JUNE, the mailing will include:
- Letter from the Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Online Advising Tour and Course Registration information
- Checklist for students & instructions for placement exams
- Honor Code booklet
In addition, a bill for the semester will be sent to your families in JULY. If you do not receive it, or if there are questions concerning how to pay the bill, please contact our Student Account Administrator, Ms. Amy Ariglio.
In late JULY your housing and roommate information will be available through the My Hamilton portal. Simply log in and check the information online.
Please be aware that, as international students, you may receive the mailings somewhat late. If you are experiencing a good deal of trouble receiving mail, please contact Allen Harrison, the International Student Advisor. We are happy to send any information that we can via email.