News & Updates
LITS Digital Pedagogy Grants
By Reid Larson
June 22, 2020
Library and Information Technology Services is offering twenty grants of up to $300 each to faculty interested in participating in online educational opportunities focused on teaching and learning in a digital environment. Grant awards may be used to offset the costs of registration for workshops and classes.
The digital pedagogy grants are:
- available to all Hamilton faculty who have not already received a digital pedagogy fellowship;
- dedicated to the cost of registration for an online event or course related to digital pedagogy;
- awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis;
- limited to one award per faculty member.
Faculty interested in receiving a grant must:
- complete a request that includes the event name, event URL, event date, and a brief description (one or two sentences) of how they hope it may benefit their work in the classroom;
- receive approval from LITS prior to registering for an event;
- submit a receipt for registration fees;
- share some brief thoughts with LITS about anything you learned from the event that may interest other faculty.
For more information or suggestions on where to find online learning opportunities, contact email@example.com.