Whether creating a page for your administrative office, academic department, student organization, or your own professional page, SiteManager can be used to create your web presence.
What is SiteManager?
SiteManager is Hamilton's own content management system. Some of the features include: enhanced formatting options, the ability to create your own slideshows, sub-navigation and roll-over text, and a brand new interface, making it easier for you to edit your pages.
- Since the application is web based, it is available to you wherever you have access to the Internet.
- SiteManager looks the same regardless of whether you are using a Windows or Macintosh computer.
- Firefox is the recommended browser when using SiteManager.
- Chrome and Safari will also work.
- IE should have the Google frame plug-in installed
Last updated: November 15, 2016