SiteManager - Digest
The Digest Module displays groups of images that can be clicked on as links. It is generally used for presenting news.
- Click on the Add to Main Content button and select the Digest module.
- Mouse over the module and click on Edit.
- Enter a Title and select a Theme from the dropdown menu. The Theme determines the color of the background and the text.
- Click on the Content tab. The Digest module is organized by Rows. These Rows can be added, edited, reordered, and deleted from the Content tab.
- Click the Add a Row button.
- Select a Row Layout from the dropdown menu. This will determine the number and size of cells.
- Click on Edit and fill out the information for each cell (For the Floating Layout, cells must first be added by selecting a Cell Layout and clicking Add Cell).
- Make sure to click Save when editing each cell.
Last updated: October 28, 2022