SiteManager - Gallery
The Gallery Module displays images organized by Sections, Rows, and Cells.
- Click on the Add to Main Content button and select the Gallery module.
- Mouse over the module and click on Edit.
- Enter a Title and Description and select a Theme from the dropdown menu. The Theme determines the color of the background.
- Click on the Content tab. The Gallery module is organized by a hierarchy where Sections contain Rows, which contain Cells. Sections, Rows, and Cells can be added, edited, reordered, and deleted from the Content tab.
- Click Add a Section.
- Enter a title for the Section and click Save Section.
- Click the Edit button for the section you wish to add rows to.
- Click Add a Row to add a row to the section.
- Select a Row Layout from the dropdown menu. This will determine the number and size of cells.
- Click on Edit and fill out the information for each cell.
- Make sure to click Save Cell when editing each cell.
Last updated: October 28, 2022