SiteManager - How do I add Google Forms, Calendars, and Maps?
- Click on an Add Content button and select the Google Forms and Calendars module.
- Follow the instructions in the box and click on Save.
Adding an Appointments Calendar
- Follow the first five steps on the "Manage Google Calendars" instruction list to paste your calendar's embed code into the text field.
- In your calendar, create new appointment slots and select edit details.
- That page will contain a public calendar URL. Copy that URL.
- Replace the URL in the calendar embed code with the URL you just copied.
- Click Save.
- Click on an Add Content button and select the Google Map module.
- Fill in the information and click on Save.
Last updated: June 6, 2016