SiteManager - How do I edit a page/replace a downloadable file?
Last updated: June 6, 2016
- There are two ways to get into edit mode:
- Within SiteManager, click on the Edit button next to the page you want to edit.
- In your browser window navigate to the page you want to edit and hit the esc
key on your keyboard. If you navigate to the page and you are not logged into My Hamilton, you will be prompted to login.
- Your page will appear the editing tools layered on top of it, shown below.
[NOTE: If you do not have the rights to edit a page, you will see the message: You do not have permission to access this page.]
Replace a Downloadable File
- To the right of the file, click on settings.
- In settings, to the right of upload file, select browse to insert your new file.
- Click submit.