Using Differential Equations
Using the Tools
Either select the desired tool from the displayed list, or click on Browse All Tools to display a list of all available tools.
Using a Mac
- Press Command + Shift + 4 and draw a rectangle around the screen you want to capture. This will save a screenshot to the Desktop.
- Open the screenshot on the Desktop in Preview by right-clicking on the file and selecting Open With -> Preview.
- In Preview, go to File -> Print to print your image.
- Open the Snipping Tool and click on New.
- Draw a rectangle around the screem you want to capture.
- Save the captured image to the Desktop.
- Right-click on the file on your Desktop and open the file in Photoshop.
- Go to File -> Print to print your image.
Last updated: July 13, 2017