Internship: Assistant Web Developer
Internship Opportunity: Assistant Web Developer
Hamilton College has an internship opportunity available to graduate or undergraduate students who are interested in gaining experience in the field of Web application development.
The Web Assistant works with the Web Services team in the Information Technology Services Department. This position demands advanced programming skills and the ability to develop complex Web applications. The intern is responsible for:
- Adobe ColdFusion Web application development;
- Web site maintenance;
- Administration of user accounts and file permissions;
- Responding to support requests via e-mail and telephone; and
- Troubleshooting Web application errors.
- Some knowledge of general programming techniques, or experience with Adobe ColdFusion; and
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills are required.
- will be students for at least 1 year from the time they are hired;
- can commit to at least one year of employment;
- can work a minimum of 17 hours per week; and
- can work during normal business hours (8:30 AM - 4:30 PM).
This is a paid internship, requiring the ability to work at least 17 hours per week during the academic year, with the opportunity to work 35 hours per week during the summer. Our interns have an excellent record of job placement.
Send cover letter and resume to: