Warman’s American Records, 2nd Edition
By Chuck Miller ’85
January 5, 2001
Focusing on American records released from 1950 to 2000, the guide includes LPs, LLPs and 45s for alternative, country, blues, jazz, doo-wop, soul, funk, R&B, rock, disco, surf, psychedilic rock, children's music, bootleg pressing, heavy metal and punk music, plus much more. More than 2,000 records are listed by genre and include history, references, what to look for to identify a record and accurate pricing in up to three grades of condition, near mint, very good + and very good.
This book takes a broad view of the collectible records field and will be in demand by anyone with an interest in records because of its helpful, comprehensive and easy-to-follow format.
- More than 750 photos, including a 400 full-color section
- A foreward by country music star Brad Paisley
- A special "Million Dollar Page," including 12 of the rarest records ever pressed
- special section on record care
- Great reference guide for both beginning and long-time collectors
- More than 2,000 listings from a variety of music genres
Another authoritative and trusted Warman’s reference