All students that have borrowed from any of the loan programs listed below while a student at Hamilton College are required by federal law to attend a financial aid exit counseling session.
Institutional Loan: Burgess, Drown, Marquardt, Sanson and/or Sherman
Federal Loan: Stafford (Subsidized and/or Unsubsidized), Direct Loan (Subsidized and/or Unsubsidized), and/or Perkins
In addition to completing the necessary online counseling, you will also be given helpful information about managing your student loans after college.
Exit sessions will be held as follows:
Where: Kirner-Johnson (KJ), Room #202
|When:||Wednesday, April 3, 2013||11:15 - 2:15|
|Friday, April 5, 2013||12:30 - 4:30|
|Monday, April 8, 2013||11:15 - 2:15|
What to Bring:
(1) The PIN you used to complete the FAFSA.
(2) Your address and telephone number after graduation.
(3) Your social security number.
(4) Your driver's license number.
(5) You will be required to submit the name, address, and telephone number of three references that will know your whereabouts for at least three years after graduation. One of these references must be a next of kin. All three references (including the next of kin) must be individuals with a United States address different than your after graduation address. In addition, each reference must reside at a different United States address.
(6) Email address that is not your Hamilton email address.
You need an appointment to attend one of these sessions.
To schedule your appointment click here:
A transcript hold will be placed on your account if you do not attend a session and do not complete the required forms.
Questions should be directed to Diane Barrett (Financial Aid Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org, Extension 4395)