Guidelines for Use
- The DMC is available for use by recognized student groups and campus offices / departments only, and must be reserved on 25Live.
- Three small banquet tables and folding chairs are located in the closets on the first floor – if your group uses these, please be sure they are returned to their original location.
- The organizer of the event is responsible for cleaning up the DMC after the event. Please do not leave dishes in the kitchen sink. Put them in the dishwasher. Dishwasher detergent is under the kitchen sink.
- If your group plans on serving food (pizza, takeout, etc.), please provide your own paper plates, plastic cutlery, cups, etc. Do not leave leftovers in the DMC refrigerator – take them with you! There are Ziplock bags and Saran wrap in the kitchen drawers under the bookcases in the kitchen.
- If your group uses Bon Appetit for catering, the organizer of the event is responsible for facilitating the logistics (ordering additional tables, working with Bon Appetit, ensuring the cleanliness of the room at the end of the event, etc.). Do not leave leftovers in the DMC refrigerator – take them with you! If you don’t, Bon Appetite catering services will come and remove leftover food, along with their dishes, at the end of the event.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the DMC. This is a smoke-free environment, and there is no smoking inside or outside of the building.
- Under no circumstances should any materials belonging to the DMC be removed from the building – this includes pots/pans, dishes, computer equipment, etc.
- Please note: It is the responsibility of the organizer of the event to ensure the building is locked when leaving.
- Please call campus safety to lock the building if you don’t have keys – 315-859-4141. It is your responsibility to see that the DMC is left clean and in good order – just the way you found it. Any damage or extra cleaning charges will be billed to the event organizer.
It is your responsibility to see that the DMC is left clean and in good order – just the way you found it. Any damage or extra cleaning charges will be billed to the event organizer.