Visiting Lecturer in East Asian Languages and Literatures
Xi Chen has taught Chinese in several intensive programs, including the Associated Colleges in China and Mississippi in Beijing at Minzu University of China. She’s also taught at Princeton in Beijing at Beijing Normal University.
During Chen’s degree course, she worked as an intern teacher in the International Department at Beijing Yucai School for one semester. She received her bachelor's in Chinese language and literature and master's in teaching Chinese to speakers of other languages from Capital Normal University.
- Teacher, Minzu University of China, Associated Colleges in China, Beijing (2013-present)
- Teacher, Minzu University of China, Mississippi in Beijing intensive Chinese Program, Beijing (2012-2013)
- Teacher, Beijing Normal University, Princeton in Beijing intensive Language Program (2011)
- Intern Instructor, Beijing Yucai School, International Department, Beijing (2010-2011)
- Teaching Assistant, Capital Normal University, Beijing (2007)
Appointed to the Faculty2014
M.T., Capital Normal University (Beijing)
B.A., Capital Normal University (Beijing)