Twelve seniors have been elected to associate membership in Sigma Xi, the international science research society. The students and their majors are:
- Kyndal A. Burdin (Psychology)
- Andre J. Burnham (Biology)
- Giovanny Dominguez (Chemistry)
- Petra Barbro Elfström (Archaeology)
- Emily Arlene Hull (Archaeology)
- Elise S. LePage (Physics)
- Benjamin G. Mittman (Neuroscience)
- Anya E. Nugent (Physics)
- Isabel Shaheen O'Malley (Psychology)
- Vi A. Pham (Neuroscience)
- Annabel Sangree (Biology)
- Justin C. Sonberg (Chemistry)
In addition, faculty members Natalie Nannas (Biology) and Colin Quinn (Anthropology/Archaeology) have been elected to full membership.
The induction will take place on Friday, May 18.