Reunions 2004 Are Here!
Reunions 2004 are here! You can register at the College Thursday, June 3 at Emerson Hall through Saturday, June 5.
The weekend will be keynoted by President Joan Stewart's "State of the College" address. Twenty Alumni College classes will provide intellectual stimulation and lively discussion. Dinners, cocktail parties and the cookouts will create festive occasions to reconnect with your classmates.
A collection of outstanding entertainment will be offered including:
* a perennial favorite, the Alumni All-Star Jazz Band
* national recording star, singer and songwriter Jen Shankman '94
* dancing Saturday night to the sounds of The Wingnuts
* the bagpipes of the Mohawk Valley Frasers
The Emerson Gallery will feature two alumni exhibits; one of photographs by Ted Blackmar '44 and another of the paintings of Elihu Root Jr. Class of 1903. In addition, the Alumni Association Annual Meeting in the Chapel on Saturday, June 5th, will feature:
* honors for alumni volunteers
* the Association annual report by President Melissa Joyce-Rosen '86
* the 50th Reunion Class of 1954 Annalist Letter presented by Jay Williams '54
* honors for retiring trustees
* recognition for Bell Ringer Matt McCullough '44
Families with children can arrange child care during the Saturday night class dinner. Our traditional Sunday morning Service of Remembrance will be held to honor deceased classmates. Sacred choral music and College anthems will be sung by the Alumni Choir and the Baldwin Choir.
This year you can also see who has registered to attend from your class in the "Who's Attending" section of the Web site. To connect with your classmates prior to Reunion, visit the online community for alumni, www.hamilton.edu/alumni. Registry is simple. In the community, you can use the online alumni directory to search for contact information for classmates, or post a message for all to see.
Please join us! You can register by clicking HERE through May 25.