Learn from alumni what their involvement was in religious life as a student and how they continue to be involved in the Hamilton community.
The chaplaincy exists to:
• encourage religious diversity
• build community based on the value of inclusion
• create a welcoming, mindful environment in its chapel space
• counsel students toward emotional/ spiritual well-being
• serve as teacher and advisor to individuals and groups, guiding toward deeper engagement in the quest for meaning and lives of purpose.